Develop regional channel plans and drive execution to standard, delivering on regional trade and portfolio aspirations. Champion and embed channel capability in the region.
Key Performance Areas
- Strategic & Financial Results.
- Develop regional initiatives.
- Deliver on regional trade channel targets & opportunities.
- Assist in joint business planning with select regional accounts.
- Develop regional insights across territories and channels.
- Develop procurement catalogues for merchandising items.
- Drive the execution of the regional channel plan in line with channel guardrails and execution standards.
- Develop all regional campaigns and initiatives including.
- Create execution briefs for sales and 3rd party execution and tracking agencies.
- Review and monitor regional performance.
- Manage the year end merchandising close off.
- Develop internal and external relationships and networks.
- Build networks and form strong relationships with important accounts.
- Relevant Commercial qualification.
- 6+ years experience in F.M.G. environment.
- Valid Code 08 License.
Should you feel you have all the necessary skills and the right attitude, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org